Share this stove on Facebook
The Cordoba - Wood burning stove with back boiler ECO040B
Our smallest wood burner with a built in back boiler (water boiler) for use with central heating systems & radiators can comfortably power 6 radiators around your premises. It has a large, very wide door at the front for easy loading and a modern, stylish design. It is also one of our lightest stoves at only 114 Kilogrammes.
Of the 15 Kilowatts total power, 6kw is for the room and 9kw is for the hot water. Note that the boiler part does not need to be used, if you do not want to generate hot water with this stove you can leave the boiler part disconnected and not use it at all without any problems. The boiler can of course be connected at a later date when you are ready to use the central heating capabilities of this stove.
Together with the latest in wood burning technology, the Air Wash system and the 'secondary burn' energy efficiency feature, this stove represents unbeatable value for money.
- Size: 470mm wide x 440mm deep x 660mm high (including feet)
- Total Weight: 114kg (251 lb's)
- Chimney Diameter: 138mm (external)
- Highly efficient, slow combustion, secondary burn feature for low fuel bills.
- Built in back boiler for heating water for central heating systems.
- New Air wash glass cleaning system
- Heavyweight solid cast iron stove
- Meets European C.E safety standards.
- Fitted with German made "SCHOTT" high temperature glass.
- The stove comes with: Ash pan & handle, cast iron lining plate and 125mm (5 inch) flue connector.
Price Only: €891.77